Hey everyone,
I'm learning to "blog" let's see how this party works. My sweat sister-in-law Sarah taught me how to create my new blog. So I guess everyone needs to meet the Family.
Robert is 38 and the Dad. He loves sports and spending time with family and friends. He enjoys coaching the boys in what ever sport he can, mostly Kory's baseball team.
Lydia is 32 and the Mom. I love being a mom and reading and hanging out with family and friends.
Arrie is 12, she is just the picture of "pre-teen". She keeps me very entertained with all of her middle school adventures. She loves to sing and act and hang out with her friends.
Kory is 10, he loves baseball and then all the other sports. He loves to play baseball, basketball and football.
Aaron is 7, he loves sports and singing and just bugging his older brother and sister as much as possible.
This is a small introduction to our little family. We'll keep you posted on all the craziness in our lives.
January
6 years ago

5 comments:
Lydia: So far, so good! I admire you for learning this new skill! I'll keep you in my "fav's".
Nikki Pinegar
Nice job Lydia! I am excited to keep tabs on your family and see all the fun stuff you guys do together! Have a great day!
Congratulations! I've been blogging gor about 8 months now, and it is the best thing I have done for my family this year. I am recording things about our lives that I never would have before.
I actually have four blogs (that sounds crazy when I write it).
One private one (Carpe Diem) that I use as my family's journal, one recipe blog, a book blog I do with my SILS and a Tuesday Tell all Group I started with a friend where I e-mail out journaling topics to a large group of girls to post each Tuesday. You'll ahve to check them out. You are going to LOOOVE blogging!
Hey Lyd.... i am excited to see you started. I love it.. It will be fun to spy and each other and see what the kids have been doing. You are already in my friends list.
ha ha that is me
Post a Comment