Saturday, December 29, 2007

Sleding




We went sleding today with Cookie and Gina's family. It was sooooo coooold! Burr. We did have a good time with everyone. Gina's sister Terry and her daughter Courtney came with us. Aaron started doing really good with his snowboard. We all had a good time, but now we are greatful for hot chocolate and a warm house to be in. David made it safe from Texas today and everyone went out to dinner but me and Aaron because he doesn't feel well now. It will be another exciting weekend with Amanda's B-day today and Grandpa Hernandez's B-day tomarrow and lot more family in town. I'll try and post again soon.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey Lydia!

I love all your posts! Looks like you guys are having a BLAST! By the way, you will do great on the 5k! I am just going to have a great time with everyone, and try and finish the race strong...hope you have a great day!

Janice {Run Far} said...

Hey Sister, I love it that you are posting more now. I didn't realize you were doing the 5k, cool, you will do well. I am hoping to do the half, been sick and have to run all my runs on the treadmill since it's -5 at 9 in the morning. yuck I HATE IT. Good luck, train hard. Be happy