Monday, June 30, 2008

Good Job Aaron

Aaron played machine pitch baseball this year in Orem. He had a lot of fun with his team. After the season games ended they had a post season tournament. Aaron's team had lost one game so they played on Saturday at 9:30. They one that game and so they played a again at 12:30. That game went into overtime but they were able to win so they played right after. They played hard the last game even though they had playing all day but didn't win. They did come in third place. I am proud of his little team for playing so hard.
After a long day in the sun playing baseball Aaron went and did the play with Arrie that night. It was a long day for my little boy but I hope he had fun.

2 comments:

Horsley News said...

what a great little kid. How fun that you get to join him in all that good.
LOVE MOM

Janice {Run Far} said...

Hey fun, way to go Aaron-

I remember when I was about his age, Glen and I played on the same Coach pitch team, and dad was our coach.