Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just somthing that Janni had on her blog

Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

5 comments:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Hmmm. So far no one has left you any comments so I wonder if anyone has any memories of you? Hmmmm. I have a few of Robert but if Lydia? Hmmm. One of my favorites is the first time we went to the WAC championship football game in Vegas and you guys came down. But that is only just one. There are lots of fond memories of camping, making flautas, parades, and just hanging out. You certainly have been one of the calming influences in our circle of friends.

Janice {Run Far} said...

I am so excited you are doing this. I have to admit the memory you have on my blog about me... well I barely rememeber going to the Dr with you. And how weird is it that your younger sis went instead of mom, or RaeAnn? I am happy I was able to bring you comfort.

Of course my memory of you goes clear back to when we lived in Ca. We were talking about this at sister retreat, but I still remember when you cut your foot in our home made swimming pool.

I also rememeber when we were teenagers... we were sitting on the same couch and I have this thing where I rub my feet together.. all the time.. and my feet rubbing was drving you crazy and you let me have it. You told me to stop or get of the couch.
Hee hee... those were the days.

Nielsen clique said...

I remember living in Hemet, being up the trees that bordered our property, and we were up there I think with Mari from down the street and the two of you started to fight. The trees were thin and wobbley and it scared me so bad because we were swaying back and forth. Remember all the time we spent up in trees, and you use to eat the leaves! funny.

Sarah said...

My memory of you is when Glen and I came to your house for the first time, I think it was for a party of some sort, anyway I thought you an awesome host and great cook!

You are such a talented person and I have loved getting to know you:)

Kim said...

Hey Lydia,
This is Kim (Whiting) Weinreb, Rachel's cool older sister. It's been fun reading all the Horsley girl's blogs. You have all grown up & you all have kids older than mine! Yikes! I of course remember you playing at the house with Rachel and Andrea and for some odd reason, I remember your b-day every year...I believe it's December 19th. I don't know why but when that day rolls around I think, "Today is Lydia's b-day". Hope life is good!