Monday, August 4, 2008

Breaking Dawn


I'm a "Twilighter" dork. It's OK I don't mind. So with Breaking Dawn coming out on Saturday I was pretty excited. The small problem is that the only day we had to go school clothes shopping was on Saturday. I didn't get to start reading until 6:30 Saturday night, I stayed up and read until 3 in the morning. Then Sunday was busy so I didn't get to read much until 8:30 at night so this morning at 5 am when I finally finish the book I knew I would be a little tired today. It was worth it though because I don't have any more time to read before the trek.

4 comments:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

You are NUTS!

Janice {Run Far} said...

yep you are nuts. I havent gotten it yet. Glad you didnt say what happens.

Horsley News said...

Ok Lydia, I guess I have wrapped another of my children with my compulsive reading habits. Nice to see you do the same thing I do. Love ya much.
MOM

Sean Ryan said...

hey, I'm at sons of liberty and I think your brother Saul is doing the mc'ing