Thursday, August 21, 2008

Deep breath

I have a minute to sit down and take a deep breath. Life sure does let me get board. I can't believe we have started another school year.

Arrie has started 8th grade.

Kory has started 5th grade.

Aaron has started 3rd grade.

They all are growing up so fast on me. Before I know it they will all be grown up and it will be just me and Robert. It was interesting watching Roberts family last week because we are the only family with all there kids still at home. It reminds me how precious this time is and how quickly it will pass. Hopefully whatever stage our family is in Robert and I can remember to enjoy it.

3 comments:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Amen

Horsley News said...

I hope you had a great time. I know how fast kids really do grow up. Not just my own but grandkids too. Yellowstone was great, and we stopped and saw John and Sherrie and boys on the way home. Nate just started 2nd grade.
Love ya much
MOM

Horsley News said...

You have a great family. I know what you mean about the kids growing up fast. Life only gets faster and faster. Good luck at your busy life. Can't wait to see you in September.

Jenn