Friday, September 5, 2008

Labor Day

This week has been so crazy. Kory was in a baseball tournament last weekend for labor day. This is a new team. It is half of Kory's old team and half of the old Orem Titon that he played with in a tournament last spring. They are the Orem Tigers :) and they are pretty good. In this tournament they made it to the finals. Sadly they got rained out on Monday so we won't know what place they get until they make it up. I'll keep everyone posted on what happens.



2 comments:

Horsley News said...

Let us know how he does. Good luck Kory.
Love GRAMDMA Susan

Becky said...

Lydia! I've been Horsley blog-stalking and have had so much fun checking out your blogs! You can find mine at http://www.hoggehappy.blogspot.com/and I have links to my sisters, if you get a minute! Love ya! Cousin Becky