
I realized this morning that my first date with Robert was 15 years ago yesterday. I can hardly believe it's been that long. We meet at a dance at BYU under the south en zone. I thought he was a bit of a jerk and didn't give him another thought. Then on Oct 9th his friend called my roommate because they were looking for dates that night to go to the Haunted Forest. I didn't really want to do what I had planned that night so I went with him. While talking we discovered that he served his mission with my older brother John, that was a little creepy to me because it made him "old". We ended up having a really good time and hung out every day after that until Nov. 9th when he asked me to marry him. We where married Feb 12th and the rest is history. So you can't always trust your first impressions of someone. What made me think of all this was that some friend asked to go with them to a haunted house tonight and Arrie is going to the Hauted Forest with some friends.

3 comments:
I'm thinking you were right about the old thing though.
I never knew you thought he was a bit of a jerk, how funny. He is so not a jerk he is such a great guy, and I am so happy you two got married so you could give me some of the most beautiful neice and nephews.... Love ya mean it
That is just crazy. Good job for the wonderful memories of the past.
Post a Comment