
You know Christmas is coming when Grandma Hernandez gives in and makes tamales. It is not a small event. She spends two days cooking. One day to make the masa and the meat and one day to assemble. Aaron is grandma's big helper in the kitchen lately and so he jumped right in to help out and learn how to put tamales together. So in our house it is the first sign that Christmas is really coming.
6 comments:
PLEASE tell me how I can get my hands on some of Grandma's tasty tamales???
How about you send me some of those delicious tamales to me in the mail.... =) Yum-O
What a fun tradition. I need to do something like that so my kids can always tell when it's the season!
Enjoy your Christmas season!
Wish I could be there!!!!!
That picture is beautiful! Love it, making tamales with Grandma.
Lucky you!!! We love fresh made tamales..reminds me of growing up in New Mexico.
Post a Comment