We had a nice morning. The kids came in and woke us up at 6 am. They must have been good this year because they got a lot of nice things. After opening presents I made a huge breakfast and we sat down and ate. Since then the kids have been enjoying there gifts. Robert and I have even found time to take a little nap. We are heading out in a minute to go and see "Bedtime Story". It looks like a fun movie so hopefully we will enjoy it. I hope everyone had a wonderful day. This is a wonderful time of year to remember the Savior by spending time with friends and family.
Arrie got a cute new snow boarding outfit.
Kory got a phone, he is so happy.
Aaron got the UB Funkies game he wanted, and lots of other fun things.
January
6 years ago

7 comments:
Thanks for the recap. Sounds like Santa was pretty generous with the Hernandez clan. Merry wishes.
What a great morning. Love this time of year to remember the Savior and also recieve a few things at the same time. Merry Christmas I love you tons!
Didn't you love that movie? We went and saw it yesterday too.
Merry Christmas!!
We really enjoyed Christmas Eve. Thanks again for inviting us to share it with you.
Love MOM
Looks like a very fun day!
Love the snow boarding jacket arrie!!
I am glad you had a great day! I need your current address, We have your Christmas( New Years) card still sitting on the table!!!
Post a Comment