Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Record Night


Last night I had my work Christmas party. We went bowling with all the offices and the construction company that my boss owns. If anyone has been bowling with me they know that it is something I just do for fun. Roberts not to bad and I have only beaten his score like twice in our whole marriage. My boss likes to make it extra fun and give money for best score for guys, best score for girls, worst score for both guys and girls and then he pays everyone for the total score. He also came up to every wife and told them if they beat there husbands they would get an extra bonus. Well Robert and I showed up exhausted because Kory had been up all night sick. I had only gotten a few hours of sleep. Even though I took the day off work I was just as busy as ever so I didn't get a nap. For some reason it looks like I bowl better when I have had no sleep. In 15 years I have only beat Robert in bowling twice. Last night I beat him twice! Not only did I beat Robert but with my score of 145 I beat everyone there. I still can't believe that I bowled so well. It was defiantly a record night.

6 comments:

Horsley News said...

Congrats on a great night. You did good. Feels good doesn't it? I bet you will want to go bowling again.

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

That is SO cool. I bet Roberto had a hard time losing to his wife.

Janice {Run Far} said...

I love it when I beat Greg at stuff. But it wont be at bowling unless it is on the Wii.

Danielle Christiansen said...

i guess us women are use to doing well with no sleep

Baldwincrew-blog said...

Way to go. I love bowling. It is so fun. We should get together with all the family and spouses and go bowling one of these nights. That would be so fun.

Andy Porter said...

That is a crazy good bowling score. I'm happy if I break 100. Great job!!