Sunday, January 4, 2009

Wii fun

One of the kids got a game "Outdoor Challenge" for the Wii for Christmas. We have been having fun tonight playing some of the games and seeing who gets the best score. There is one where you sprint to see who finishes the fastest, I have the best score right now with 13 sec. My legs are burning and I will be feeling it tomorrow but it is fun. It's so nice that you can have video games now that get you moving more than just your thumbs.

10 comments:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

That looks like a blast!

Danielle Christiansen said...

we also got a wii it has brought the family together many nights. i especially love the wii fit. Gotta get in shape.

Janice {Run Far} said...

how fun... I wish we still had our wii, but I think it is getting more use over at the Baldwin home.

Sarah said...

What a riot...maybe one of these days we will invest in a wii!

Andy Porter said...

I've heard that is a really fun one. We'll have to save our pennies!

Anonymous said...

We are so addicted to our wii Fit.

Cox Clan said...

looks like a fun game. I love that the wii helps my kids get up and get moving. Have a great week

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun!!!! I would love to see a video of Robert doing that game! :)

andrea said...

that looks so fun! i need to find that game. i really wanted to see you sprinting in that video! :) lol.

Teachinfourth said...

Okay, now THAT was funny...I'm still laughing about it. I do find that it's strange that K hasn't mentioned how you hold the record...odd.