Well spring has sprung and my life has been taken over by baseball so I'm sorry I haven't blogged much. We did have a nice Easter yesterday. One of our friends blessed thier baby and so we went to suport them. It was such a nice day. I was so happy to see the sun shining, it felt like spring might eventully come.
We had Robert's family and my parents over for dinner. The food was so yummy as always. The Easter egg hunt is getting a little strange. There are just as many eggs but Kory and Aaron are the only two kids that find them. Arrie is now to old so she got to hid the eggs.

3 comments:
happy late Easter. Arrie looks so grown up in that picture.
Looks like they had a great time. Thanks for sharing.
Glad to hear you had a great Easter. It does change as the kids get bigger...sad.
Post a Comment