Yes, after years of waiting we finally took Arrie to see the play "Wicked". We took her a couple of years ago when she fell in love with the music that we would take her. It is playing here is UT this month and we were able to get tickets. It was worth the wait! The girl who played Elphaba was so good. Her voice was amazing. The costume were awesome and it has some great music. We had a great time. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
(I forgot my camera so I don't have any pitures)
A sure sign that spring is here is baseball at our house. Kory's super league team had there first season games today. The boys played really well. They won the first game 18-1 and the second game 6-5. The weather was a little spring like and it would be hot when the sun was out and then chilly when the sun went behind the clouds and cold when the wind started blowing. It was worth the indecisive weather. Now my life has been over taken by baseball so all of you will probably hear a lot about it.

6 comments:
Well,
Hello spring. Hello baseball. Have fun. Good luck boys.
Love Ya
Grandma
Susan
Way cool. I hope that I get to see it while it is here.
Spring is definately baseball. Cool seeing Kory wearing a Tigers uni. Make sure he knows my name is John.
John
Oh we are jealous!
JEALOUS!!!! i wish we'd been able to get tickets!!!! :( how fun.
I want to see it real bad!
Post a Comment