Life has been quite the adventure lately. I won't catch up on everything because it's the same old, same old, but I'll catch you up on our fun end of school weekend.
Arrie had her 8th grade advancement ceremony on Thursday night. Then she got to go to a dance at her school for just the 8th graders. She had a great time hanging out with all of her friends. On Friday night she went to a swim party with all her friends. I so glad she has such a nice group of good friends.
I can hardly believe the school year is over. It seem like it few by so fast. The kids are growing up so fast. I now have a 4th grader, 6th grader and a freshman in high school. It feels a little crazy.

8 comments:
The end of the year is crazy for everyone, well not old grandma's that don't have anything to do with school anymore, but for everyone else
love ya
MOM
The year flew by for me as well! I can't believe you have a freshman! That is just plain crazy.
It looks like they all had a blast. In looking at the photo, I realized that out of the 5 boys, I've had 3 of them in my class before. It will be a few years before I have had them all though.
The year went by far too quickly.
By the way, CTR has a great tattoo as well, I wonder where he got it from...
Time does fly. We are almost done with school and I am getting very excited. I am so excited for sister's weekend. Love ya.
I seriously have a really hard time believe your kids are so grown up! A freshman! Crazy! I remember when Aaron was Cadence's age whenever we were there whenever I was 16! Time does fly...sad...where does it go? Glad to see your guys are doing good and I'll be looking forward to seeing how your summer does!
hey that sounds so fun i miss you all soo much. Sorry i haven't got u your surprise i haven't seen you forever so i will get it to you as soon as possible.
A freshman in high school! And here I am crying over Morgan graduating Kindergarten. Before I know it she'll be the freshman!
WOW I can't believe Arrie is going to High School!!
Post a Comment