Monday, July 27, 2009

Changing traditions

We have had certain traction's for the 4th of July and the 24th of July for my whole married life but it looks like baseball might be taking over those traditions. Aaron played in a tournament over the 4th of July weekend and it changed a lot of our plans. Kory just played in a tournament over the 24th of July so that took up most of our weekend. I guess that's how things go when you have boys who love sports, they take over the world.
Kory played well in the tournament but his team went 2-2. He did however surprise us on Friday night with his first home run. Then on Saturday he surprised us with his second home run. This picture is of his second home run. One of the moms was taking his picture and got the ball coming off the bat. I love it, it's so cool.
I'll post later about what else we did on the 24th later.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

whoot whoot...nice job little man!

Horsley News said...

Great job Kory. Great job Mom who has given her life and interests to further her children's. The Lord will bless you.
love
your
Mom

Horsley News said...

I love that pic Lydia. You should frame it for Kory's wall.