Well, I think that this was the shortest summer ever. I know that there was the about the same number of days as last year but holy cow it felt like it was over before it started. Time is moving fast by the moment.
Well here's how our back to school day went.
(If you can't tell I'm freaking out a little that I have a child in high school, I was just in high school a minute ago wasn't I?)She loves high school. She made the freshman volleyball team so she must take after my side of the family. Uncle Glen is excited to share his love for volleyball with another niece.
Aaron is enjoying 4th grade with his new teacher. He said she plays the piano and is going to teach them some songs and he can't be happier. He'll be playing fall baseball this year and has his first game tomorrow.
Well, after a fun but quick summer it's time to get back to reality running kids all over. It should be a fun year.
Well, after a fun but quick summer it's time to get back to reality running kids all over. It should be a fun year.

6 comments:
Ahhhh! Back to school. Great time isn't it.
love MOM
I agree..the summer went by too fast!
awesome, I didn't know Arrie made the team. I can't believe she is in HS now. Geesh. The boys look all grown up as well.
I saw Arrie after school one day at PHS and I couldn't believe my little beehive was sitting there... where I was just sitting too! ;)
Congrats to Arrie for making the vball team. I love it. I bet Rob's very proud of his boys.
I can not believe how big your kids are! Crazy how fast time goes by!
Post a Comment