Saturday, February 9, 2008

Fools Gold?


Robert and I went and saw Fools Gold last night. He worked until 8 so we went to the 9:55 show. What a disapointment. We thought it would be so cute and it really could have been but they added a bunch of dumb stuff that didn't need to be there and then didn't fully deveople all the charaters. There were some cute moments but over all I got board. If you've seen it let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

we liked it but I see why you didnt. It was so looooooooooooooooooong and it got a bit bored too, but OH MY HECK that body, yum

Baldwincrew-blog said...

I liked it and didn't feel like it was long maybe because Todd and I don't get out much to movies and so I was just happy to be out. Sorry you didn't like it plus I love Matt and Kate. Frances