Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ouch

Yesterday Glen, Sarah and Jade went skiing with my family. Glen was awsome and taught me and Arrie to Ski. It was a scary first run for me but Glen is a really good teacher so I finally caught on. Aaron had a great time skiing with Jade. He was mimicing Glen teaching us. Kory got bored and wished we could go on the scary runs next to us. He and Aaron are sure fearless when it comes to what they think they can do. All and all it was a good day for our family thanks to Glen. Sarah and Jade thanks for sharing him with us. I think some day we sould plan a huge family ski trip. My muscle just have to recover first.

2 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

I think we need a huge familt skii trip too- I have not been since high school and i olny went once.... lets plan it...

Sarah said...

Fo Sho. Skiing Rocks...we need to do a family trip soon. It was fun to see how quick Lydia and Arie picked up on skiing. They all did great. We will do it again soon.

Glennie