We got to go to St George last weekend because Kory got to play in a baseball tournament with a freinds team. It was fun and warm. Kory won 3 out of 4 games. He had a good time with the boys on the other team. All of us got to swim and enjoy a little warmer weather. It sure makes me ready for summer.
We had a nice easter on sunday it was hard because we drove home from St. George on Sunday morning and had Roberts family in our house making dinner. It was nice that they made dinner but it was hard not to have any recovery time.
January
6 years ago

1 comment:
Great pictures of Kory. How nice to finally be warm. I'm sure in July and August I won't be so excited about it but I'm tired of being cold. Its good to have you back. LOVE MOM
Post a Comment