Sunday, March 30, 2008

Yard Sale

Yesterday we had a big yard sale for Kory's baseball team. They have had there uniforms to two years so we had to get all new ones for the whole team and we changed there name this year so now we are the Provo Rivercats. To help out with all the extra expenses we had a big yard sale that all the families donated stuff for. We were a little worried about the weather forecast but luckily the morning was pretty nice and we had a great turn out.

Also yesterday I got to take Arrie to her first Young Woman's general conference. It was really good. I haven't been since I was released almost 3 years ago and I really enjoyed siting there with my daughter. The messages were wonderful and I left feeling very uplifted.

2 comments:

Horsley News said...

It is so cool watching my grandkids grow up. I like the new name for the baseball team.

Sarah said...

hope you had success at the yard sale..they are always kinds iffy!

Looks like your family is having fun with all the sports as usual:)