We went to see the new Indiana Jones movie on Thursday. I have to say that it was very true to the series. If you liked the old ones you should like the new one. There are plenty of cheesy one-liners and more action than plot. It was fun. Arrie now is in love with Shia LaBeouf.
Today we went and saw the new Narnia. It didn't follow the book very closely but it was entertaining. It's rare we have time any more to go see movies but these were two worth watching.On Friday and Saturday Kory was in a baseball tournament. He lost both his games on Friday and was able to win his second game on Saturday. They were all close games and his team played really well.
It's been nice because I took Thursday and Friday off work and we are closed today. It will sure be hard to go to work tomorrow.

2 comments:
I liked to Indiana movie as well. But have not yet gone to Narnia, Taylor wants to go so bad
I hope Kory had fun. Looking forward to Saturday. LOVE MOM
Post a Comment