(unless it involves sports) he did a great job. Arrie was asked to preform a musical number while we waited to go into the font room and did a wonderful job. (Thanks Amberly for sharing your musical talents and playing the piano for her) We had his confirmation on Sunday in church and it was another nice day with those who could come. We love you all so much and we are happy you shared this special day with us.
January
6 years ago

4 comments:
cute- you got some star paper.. now you need to figure out how to get some plain color under your text and layouts... cause it is hard to read, but that paper is cute.
Tell Arrie I bought that same white dress online yesterday, I just thought it looked so cute on her.. I know I know it wont be as attractive on me but I still got it.
Sunday was great. It was good to see everyone and the food was incredible. Please change your background because it's too hard to read.
A great weekend and of course great food. Thanks so much for having us all. I really enjoyed both days. Your guys are great.
love MOM
It was good to see everyone. and congrats aaron. you are awesome. Love ya and see you and a couple of weeks. SISTERS WEEKEND!!!!
Post a Comment