Sunday, September 21, 2008

Another week gone by.

It's been another crazy week. Robert and I went out last night with some of my sibling for my brother Johns birthday. He lives in Idaho and came down for the BYU game. My other brother arranged for us all go out to a movie together. My little bro mentioned that I don't blog much. I try but life gets in the way. I don't know if my life is very interesting but it is a bit busy. So here's what keeping me crazy. Kory had a double header on Mon, he tied the first game and lost the second game by one. Tues. Kory had football prat ice and he started 11 year old scouts and Arrie had YW. Wends we spent all afternoon at Roberts parents house packing because we are moving them back into our house. Thurs. Kory had baseball prat ice and Aaron had football prat ice. Fri Arrie had a check up at the orthodontist and found out that she needs to have her wisdom teeth out before Christmas(she is not happy) and than I helped pack at grandma's. Sat two football games more packing and running earned. Then I got to go have fun with my family. Add on top of all this work and housework getting dinner everyday some homework and church callings and this is a normal week. No wonder I always feel tired. So when something extra fun happens I'll try and let everyone know but a lot of my week is just running around lately.

6 comments:

Lindy said...

amazingly that sounds a lot like my life...we must have kids that are similar ages. Happy Birthday to John!

suzi said...

Hey Lydia,
We have the same exact schedule!!! Don't feel alone, I am doing the same thing just with soccer for four instead of baseball! Life is crazy sometimes, Xoxo

Janice {Run Far} said...

I agree with Glennie, you don't blog enough, you need to keep up on it for me.. jk

I am so sad you all were able to hang out and do a movie and dinner for John's b-day. I miss everyone so much.

Sarah said...

I love you Lydia. Thanks for updating your blog for us. I love reading about all the fun adventures of your family.

Glennie

Andy Porter said...

Woah, I don't know if I am ready for all of that. It sounds like things just get more and more busy when the kids are a little older. Sounds like you need a trip to the spa or something!

Horsley News said...

Well of course I want to hear more from you and you know that even though sometimes it feels as if your life is crazy eventually it changes and then will get crazy again and then get better and then get crazy again etc forever.
Love MOM