We had a great time this weekend at the Horsley Family Reunion. We went up to Heber Valley Girls camp. It is so pretty. I didn't feel very well to start and started with a bad attitude but something about being up at such a beautiful place and spending time with my family and my attitude improved. It's so great having a big family to joke with and spend time with. Some people brought some fun activities to do.
I think one of the hits was Jenny's film canister rockets.
Someone brought a sling shot and the kids had fun trying to hit cans.
We played a little volleyball.
We aren't sure if how many marshmellows Arrie got in her mouth. We know there was at least 11 but some people think she might have gotten up to 14.
Kory loved walking on Jenny's "cans".
It was a great time and I am already looking forward to next year.

4 comments:
Oh my heck, I was wondering what was in her mouth. She is a crazy little nut. I missed being there. Thanks for sending me that picture I wanted Via email.
Looks like you had a great weekend too! I cannot believe how big your group has gotten. How fun for you guys!
Thanks Lydia for the pictures. You will never know how much I wanted to be there.
MOM
It was super fun I wasn't ready for it to be over. I love you and your family take care
Post a Comment