My poor Arrie had her wisdom teeth out today. She has been dreading it for two weeks but now it's over. She did pretty well but we all know how fun it is waking up after surgery. She doesn't remember anything until she was home but being the nice mom I am I got some video so she can never live it down. I forgot and recorded some of it sideways on the camera so I'm sorry about that but I hope you all enjoy my silly girl. She is not faking any of this, this is how she reacted.
She doesn't remember any of this. She was so out of it!

15 comments:
Okay that was SO cruel but SO funny. Thanks for sharing but I don't think she'll be too keen on the fact that you shared that with the world.
Oh that looks so rough Arrie. Suzi had a wisdom tooth pulled this week too! You too can cry together.
what a zombie!
These were so funny! I know she just loves that you have those on here! Believe it or not I'm a big enough baby that I haven't even had mine taken out yet!
Oh Dear,
I'm so sorry she didn't inherit my congental lack of wisdom teeth. Hugs and kisses from Grandma Susan.
Poor Arrie, I can't believe the pain from one tooth let alone 4!!! Next time I want to be put asleep like Arrie was but I don't want to be filmed. Get well soon. XOXO
Now that i'm done peeing my pants that was so funny yet sad at the same time. Way to go Arrie.
Funny! I am glad Matt didn't have a camera with him when he was taking me home from getting my wisdom teeth pulled!
lol!!!!!!!!!!
Sad to say she will probably never live that down! I loved how she kept humming what a funny kid...
Way to be a good sport Arrie!
Ok Arrie, You know I love you, However I have to say it. You kind of looked like one of those special needs kids. You know what I am talking about. Good laughs all around. Thanks for putting a smile on my face.
Glen
Holy freaking crap...Funny Funny Funny. Love you Arrie!
forgive my husband for he knows not what he says....
we all know who has "special needs"
(a.k.a Glen!)
Baylor was telling us about this..... way to funny!
You are the meanest mom ever! That was hilarious! I'm sure she'll never forgive you for this one.
Needless to say she doesn't respond well to coming out of the anesthesia. That is too dang funny!
Post a Comment