We had pinewood derby tonight. It was Aaron's first one. He called his car "Back in black". Kory is now in 11 year old scouts so he didn't participate but he did get awarded 7 activity pins 3 belt loops and his Webelos badge tonight. He earned his arrow of light too but the den leader forgot the things he does to present it so he'll get that next month. Aaron earned two belt loops tonight also. We always do a cake decorating contest also and this one is Aaron's.
January
6 years ago

4 comments:
What a cool cake! Gotta love the pine wood derby:) Looks like a lot of fun.
Oh Aaron, what a fun time for you all. And I know how much your MOM must love the pinewood derby. Cute cake. What a fun idea for cubs. I may have to share it in my ward.
love
MOM
Oh I remember the pinewood derby days. Lots of good memories.
nice pinewood derby.
Post a Comment