Monday, October 20, 2008

Disneyland? So they thought!







We had our school fall break last weekend. With as busy as our summer was we wanted to go on a fun trip. Robert and I talked about going to Disneyland but both felt like doing something different. We told the kids that we were going to Disneyland but instead pulled up to the docks and got on a cruse ship. Arrie got all excited as we pulled into the cruse parking but she had to talk the boys into realizing what was going on. None of the kids were disappointed they were all so excited. We hung out, played mini golf, ping pong and ate way to much.. When we got to Mexico we decided to go horseback riding on the beach. I've always wanted to do it and it was so cool. I am the only one who had ever been on a horse before so the kids were so excited. It was a great trip all around. Now back to reality.

12 comments:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

That is SO way cool!

Horsley News said...

That was an amazing thing to do. I am so jealous of all these wonderful trips. Someday maybe. Looks like my kids love to trick their kids with surprise trips. Lucky you all.
MOM

Andy Porter said...

I'm jealous! That looks like so much fun!

Sarah said...

wow. amazing. you guys are sooo cool to surprise the kids like that, they will remember that forever.

I've got to ride a horse on the beach now...that is awesome!

suzi said...

How Fun!!!! Looks like a blast, and good job on surprising the kiddos!

Anonymous said...

I was so excited to find your blog through Amy Horlachers! What a wonderful trip to take your kids on! I am shocked at how big they are getting.

Baldwincrew-blog said...

So much fun I'm glad you got to do some much needed family time. Love you see you at Thanksgiving.

Janice {Run Far} said...

You are the coolest mom and dad ever.... Will you be my mom? JK... I hope to do that someday too..... I bet the kids were just thrilled.

Lindy said...

WOW!! how fun. I have always wanted to go on a cruise. What a fun thing for the kids.

Anonymous said...

Cabin, November 14th $25-30 each... call me!

Anonymous said...

Sounds awesome! Glad you guys had such a good time!

Danielle Christiansen said...

I am so jelous. Looks like sooo much fun!