Monday, November 17, 2008

Time to Unplug

Kory's teacher has given his class a change for the week, no TV, no video games, no computer (except for homework). Could you do it? We did it when Arrie was in his class and it is not to easy. I'm going to try and do it again with Kory (I'm cheating on Thursday night to see Twilight). We'll see how good I do this time around.

7 comments:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

We have gone almost 2 months without the TV. Occasionally, we will watch a movie on the weekend but pretty much the TV stays off for days at a time. It's tough not watching sports but it IS really nice not having it on.

Carrie said...

That would be a hard one for me. I would die if I couldn't watch Criminal Minds and Bones on Wednesday night. :)

Danielle Christiansen said...

yep gotta see twilight no mistake about that!

Horsley News said...

Good Luck to all of you. By the way i am not going to do it.
LOVE Grandma Susan

Anonymous said...

I watched Oprah do this once with a family and the mother had the hardest time out of the whole family. We use to watch way to much TV so we cut back awhile back ago and it's a lot easier now to find stuff to do other then watch TV. Good luck! Tell me how Twilight was, I hear the books are really good.

Jeffreys blog of sports said...

i had to do that in sixth grade. But we still could listen to the radio so i didn't miss the jazz games.

Teachinfourth said...

I'm glad that Kory was able to do it...how did the rest of the family fare?