Monday, December 22, 2008

Vegas Bowl



We had a fun weekend. Robert took the boys to the Vegas Bowl so Arrie and I tagged along for the fun of it. We left on Friday after the kids got out of school. We beat the storm out which is good. We went to Cheesecake Factory for my birthday dinner and it was yummy. We went to say hi to our niece that lives in Vegas. We hung out with them for a while. We went with them to the mall for a while and then thAustraliant to to game and we girls went to see Astrailia (or as Arrie kept saying "Africa") Arrie and I both liked it. Arrie was even crying at parts and then sitting on the edge of her seat, she is fun to go to the movies with, you can always tell how much she likes it. Saturday we got up and walk around the strip a little and came home. It was a quick weekend but we had a good time.
Arrie got to play "Big" at the FAO Swarts toy store.

7 comments:

Horsley News said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday.
Love
Mom

Danielle Christiansen said...

looks like so much fun. Especially the big piano.
Happy Birthay!

Teachinfourth said...

It sounds like you guys had a blast! One day I am going to venture up to the Cheesecake Factory in Salt Lake. I've heard that it is amazing.

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

How fun for all of you. Reading your post reminded me several years ago when we all went down for a couple of years to the WAC championship games. Those were good times.

Andy Porter said...

Happy Birthday!! I'm glad you were able to do something fun. I loved that movie.

Lydia said...

Lydia! Jennifer sent me the link to your blog! Your kids are so beautiful...I take it you guys live in Provo. Here is my blog...http://ericandlydiasfamily.blogspot.com/
Have a Merry Christmas!
Your old roommate,
Lydia

Anonymous said...

That sounds awesome!!!! Glad you guys had a great weekend and hope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Years!