Arrie finished her school play this weekend. She did very well even with waking up on Saturday with a sore throat. She said it was really painful to sing that night but she still sounded great and we had lots of people come up to us and tell us how good she was. She put in a lot of work and it paid off. It turned out to be a really cute play.
January
6 years ago

6 comments:
I couldn't hear her, but she sure looked cute.. What was the play about?
I'm so sorry we missed it.
love
Grandma
Susan
way to go Arrie! that is awesome!
That was really cool! Thanks for posting the videos!
That is hard to sing with a sore throat I know I went out on stage almost having larangitis before. She did great!
Arrie-
You did great!
Lydia-
When did your kids grow to be so old?
Great job Arrie!
John
Post a Comment