Monday, March 2, 2009

Congrats MaKayla


We had another busy week. The best thing this week was getting to go to my nieces baptism. I am so proud of her making this important decision in her life. It's excited to go to family baptism because all my nieces have worn the same dress that I got baptized in. When my oldest sister got baptized there church had burnt down or something but they didn't have any baptism clothes so my mom made her a dress and she was baptized in someones garage in a make-shift swimming pool. Since then all the girls in our family have worn that dress. It's wonderful that every time I go to one of my nieces baptisms I have a little reminder of when I made the same decision.

2 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

and Taylor gets to wear it in a few short weeks. YAY! Miss ya....
P.S
are you going to let Arrie comeout with mom and dad? Please say yes, Please say yes.... ;)

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

That is a very cool tradition to write down and pass on for generations to come.