Monday, February 2, 2009

Still Here

I'm still here. Life as always has been busy. We just got home from California. Our niece got married on Friday. I'll post more latter.
We got home on Sunday just in time for our annual Super-bowl party. It was a lot of fun and we had tons of good food. After being gone all weekend it was a little crazy but it was so worth having everyone over and enjoying a really good football game with them.

5 comments:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Good to "see" you online again. We need to get together sometime.

Cox Clan said...

I am excited to hear about your trip. Glad you had a good party. Love ya!!!

Anonymous said...

Was Jessica's wedding just beautiful? I bet...wish we could have been there! Make sure to post pictures though so I can still see it.

Andy Porter said...

You have nieces getting married? That will be kind of trippy. Glad you're back safely!

Unknown said...

sounds like you had fun!!