Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Football fun

We have a friend who ended up with a bunch of tickets to the Utah Valley Thunder arena football game last night. We went with them to the game. The boys decided that because we had so many extra tickets that they would sell them and see how much money they could make. We didn't think that they would sell any I mean after all I didn't even know that there was a Utah Valley Thunder arena football team. We got there about 30 min. before the game started and let them hang out outside while we saved us some seats. They didn't sell all the tickets but they each made about $7. So thanks for the free night out, the kids didn't even bug me for money to get treats.
Here are all the kids with the Utah Valley mascot.


3 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

Sounds like it was a lot of fun. Is that Aaron's sucker stuck to the mascot's hand?

Anonymous said...

I think it's so awesome how you guys are always doing new things with your kids. I'm always telling my mom everything your blog says and she's always like "wow that's sounds like so much fun" I can't wait for my boys to be a little older so that we're able to take them to things like this!

Horsley News said...

Funny thing. Dad was at that game too. He didn't see you guys.
love MOM