Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hope of America

When I got home yesterday I found out that Robert was teaching Kory to mow the lawn. My little boy is growing up and becoming a lot of help around the house.

Kory also got to participate yesterday in the Hope of America program. It is a neat experience. Kids from three school districts preform. It is very patriot. He has been working hard at school to be prepared for the performance and he was looking forward to sharing it with us. There were a lot of cool performances.
Kory was all the way at the top of the crowd. To give you an idea of how many kids where there they filled up one side of the Marriott center.
Here are all the kids. With the different colors of shirts they looked like a living flag.

This was the last performance and it is very cool to watch.


2 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

how cool, I love that the colored shirts made a flag.... way to go kory.

Horsley News said...

I remember the HOPE of AMERICA.
Congrats Kory.
Really growing up.
love
Grandma
Susan