To all those woman out there, whether or not your are currently a mom, I want to wish you a Happy Mothers day! This is a weird day for me. My mom never really cared for mothers day when I was growing up. She often made comments about it needing to be more of a celebration of woman. I've had years as a mom that this day was not really what people would think mothers day should be. There have been years that I was so grumpy and didn't know why. It has gotten better for me. I do think that I have to echo my moms opinion of this day. Whether or not you have children most woman in the world have a profound effect on a child somehow. I would like to celebrate today the beauty of woman. The strength that we all have inside us to change lives. We rock! I have to thank my own mom for giving me so much strength. She didn't have an ideal childhood and wasn't shown by her mother how to be an amazing woman but she beat the odds and became one. She is beauty to me. She is strength to me. She is love to me. She has been a huge part of why I am now me and I thank her for that.
I love you mom, Happy Mothers Day!
January
6 years ago

4 comments:
Amen, Siters. Happy Mother's Day
Happy mothers day!
Thank you Lydia. I love you very much and want to wish you a very happy Mothers Day.
Love and kisses Mom
Hope you had a great day!
John
Post a Comment