skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I should pay attention.
Yesterday we had stake conference. We got up and got out of the house in plenty on time to get there. We headed for the Provo tabernacle where we have had conference for the last nine years, since we moved into our ward. We settled down into a bench and got ready to enjoy the meeting. Robert's brother was in town visiting us and dropping his daughter off to start at UVU. He leaned over and asked Robert witch of the men on the stand was our stake president. Robert looked up and the stand and said "He not up there, he must not be there yet." Well the stake president should be on the stand so we started looking around and realized that we didn't see anyone from our ward. We did however see some people from our old ward in our old stake. Then we realized that this was not our stake conference. After nine years it appears of stake conference being in the same place, at the same time someone decided to change things up a little. I guess I should pay more attention.
7 comments:
Oh my gosh, that was hilarious!
We totally would have done the same thing if we hadn't been at the cabin. So where WAS stake conf?
Funny! I'm glad things like that happen to other people too:)
okay that was a good one. Thanks for sharing.
Sweetheart,
I love that you are so human and that you make the same kind of mistakes I do.
love
MOM
Oh that was a great story. Sounds a little blondesh. Or maybe it is old age. Love ya. Can't wait to see you next week.
Hillarious! I could see myself doing the exact same thing.
Lyd, when are you going to get on Facebook?
John
That's great! Ha ha ha! That cracks me up!
Post a Comment