We took her out to dinner last night to celebrate. You can tell she is getting older because she didn't want present and didn't want a party she just wants the cold hard cash that we would have spent.
It's crazy to think that my little girl isn't so little anymore. She will be a freshman in high school in August.
Happy Birthday my little baby girl, I am so glad that you call me mommy. My life would be to quite without you.

9 comments:
I cannot believe she is already 14 years old. happy Bday to her!
I remember 14 years ago. Everyone came to Logan for my graduation except you because you were having your sweet baby. What a great 14 years. Look forward to seeing you. Love ya.
I remember when she was born too.... happy b-day little lady. you are such a cutie.
i love you arrie! happy birthday!
I remember visiting you at the hospital and bringing Patrick along. (2 months old) Now we have Freshmen, where does time go??? Happy Birthday, Arrie. See you guys in July!
Happy Birthday Arrie.
Happy Birthday to sweet wonderful Arrie.
I love you so much.
Grandma
Horsley
Hope it was a GREAT one for her!!
Love that girl- such a cutie.
Happy Birthday, Arrie! I miss her already in Beehives. :(
Post a Comment