Well, I think it's about time that I blogged about our camping trip in California.
We had planed on going out to visit Robert's brother Cookie and we all decided to go camping on the beach near Santa Cruz.
On Friday we spent most of the day at the beach. Robert and Gina spent some time looking for shell and sand dollars. We all found a ton of them.
Cookie took spent most of our time at the beach napping, not a bad idea.
Arrie took her friend Amanda with her. They had a blast.
All the kids spent part of the day making sand castles.
Of course they all spent some time jumping in the waves.
Aaron loved running in and out of the ocean.
Ryan needed a rest so he took a rest on Arrie.
It is a little dirty to use a sand blanket.
We went back to the beach after dinner to watch the sunset.
What's better than a sand blanket. It was a little cold that day.
Arrie was so excited to have an opportunity to get her school clothes shopping done in California so she could have different choices then at home. On Monday we spent seven hours shopping. It was exhausting!
We had a great time but it's nice to be home.

7 comments:
That looks like soooo much fun!
That looks sooo fun. I love the beach.
What fun pictures. I sooooo miss the beach.
Sounds like fun as always.
You guys do the funnest things.
love ya all.
Grandma
Horsley
Looks like you had a blast. Sherri wants to take the boys to the beach so bad. Nice that you guys represented BYU with the gear. Way to go.
John
What a fun get-a-way! I love camping ont he beach. Miranda is a little jealous of Arie's shopping trip. Too fun!
Sound so fun. I miss the beach. I so want to go.
Post a Comment