My little boy has turned 12 today. Wow, how time flies. We didn't give him any presents or throw him a party this year. Instead Robert took him to the BYU vs Oklahoma game in the new Dallas Cowboys stadium. He hasn't complained.
January
6 years ago

10 comments:
What an AWESOME trip...and GAME!!! (Patrick is a tad bit jealous!) Happy 12th birthday to Kory!
so fun. happy birthday Kory! 12... geesh!
Happy Birthday to Kory and Grandpa Jack wishes he could have gone also. Oh well maybe next time.
love Grandma Susan
Wow! What a great birthday! I would have taken that deal too. :)
GOOOOO OU!!!!!
Happy Birthday, Korence!
WOW! That sounds like an awesome birthday. I think BYU won just for him:) My soon to be 12 year old would have loved to do that for his birthday.
Happy birthday Kory!
I remember bringing diapers over after you brought Kory home from the hospital. I think I brought Sherri over to meet you as well. 12 yrs flies fast.
John
Happy B-day Kory! 12....wow! You're sure getting old! Hope you had a great day:)
Post a Comment