Well, I guess it's been a while. How life gets away from you sometimes. We have been so busy just keeping up with life that I didn't fully realize how long it has been since I posted.
The kids had some time off of school for fall break last week so we ran down to Moab to go camping.

We spent most of our time hiking in Arches National Park.
Arrie and Robert are admiring Balance Rock.

Here are the boys making some rock formations of there own.

Of course boys will be boys and if there are rocks to climb on they will be jumping off.

Arrie joined right in the fun.

Careful Kory.

We even made it to the most famous arch in the park called Delicate Arch. It was the hardest hike we went on but it was sure worth it.
It was great to stop and take a break from the craziness of life and just enjoy some of our beautiful state.
7 comments:
Been to many of those places myself...glad you were able to get away and enjoy them, too.
That looks like so much fun!
Sounds like so much fun! I would have loved to have gone there when we lived there. Maybe someday :)
Looks like fun Lydia. When we went down there several years ago it was so windy the sand felt like pinpricks and we didn't stay out too long. I'd love to go back sometime. Love you RaeAnn
Moab is always a fun place to visit..and I see you made it to sand dune arch..it's my kids favorite jumping spot:)
Sounds like a great time in a place I like very much. Its so very pretty there and so many great things to see.
love MOM
Love that place Lyd. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
John
Post a Comment