Sunday, February 21, 2010

How time flys

Wow, February is almost over already. I'm still not used to it being 2010. It sure has been a while since I posted. Things are keeping me quite busy. It is really busy at work and when I get home between the kids I'm always running some where. They are all doing well. Aaron is enjoying basketball and has started practicing with his baseball team. Kory is playing basketball and he is loving meeting with Coach Applegate for extra pitching practice, he's been going since November, his baseball team is also starting to practice. Arrie is enjoying volleyball, she is always ready to hang out with her friends and now she wants to run for Sophomore class president. Roberts dad is still in the hospital so we try and see him every night. He's doing better but he won't be home for at least 20 more days while he continues his rehabs from amputating his leg. I'll try to keep everyone updated on life but I can't promise anything.

2 comments:

Cox Clan said...

It was so good to see you Sat. I love you tons and I appreciate your friendship so much. Good luck with photoshop. I hope you get time to work on it.

Unknown said...

Your life is crazy. Love you much.
MOM