Friday, March 14, 2008

Basketball



Spring is on the way and March Madness is in the air. Aaron stated basketball again on Wendsday and it's better than any pro or college team. He started a little rusty but as soon as he warmed up he was doing pretty good.

Last night I got to go to a girls night out with a bunch of woman in my ward. It was fun but now I'm a little tired.

4 comments:

Horsley News said...

Another athlete in the family. Fun for Aaron to have a game he gets to play. Cute kids. LOVE YA
Grandma Susan

Janice {Run Far} said...

Go Aaron- YOu freaking rock

Sarah said...

Lots of talent floating around in your family!!

It's fun hanging out with all the ladies...but we have a way of partying a little to hard sometimes, and it leaves us exhausted the next day!

Horsley News said...

Lydia,

Thanks for the phone call Saturday. It was very needed. You are so awesome. I love your family. Jenn