Who doesn't love Girl Scout Cookies. I look forward to them every year. One of my favorites is the Samoa's. One of the guys in the ward asked Arrie and her friend to try and make them yesterday. It was quite an adventure. They started by getting grandma's shortbread cookies that she always buys. Then they made home made caramel. They wanted the coconut for the cookies toasted which led to a small fire in the oven but then we got a batch toasted nicely. After dipping the cookies in the caramel and coconut they drizzled chocolate on them. I have to admit they tasted pretty close.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Oh I do like those cookies. how fun for her to make them.
Love
Grandma
That sounds so good. Bring some here! :)
Let me know when you have perfected the thin mint. Those are my favs.
mmmm... I will be over shortly. Did Arrie know she had chocolate on her chin for that picture? She is so pretty I can't believe how grown up all the grandkids are getting....Time flies
I want some too!
I'll be the judge of that. Bring some by so I can taste test. :) Great job girls.
yummmmmmm!
Post a Comment