Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Trunk or Treat

Tonight was our wards Halloween party. We have a carnival that the youth put on and dinner and then we have "trunk or treat" in the parking lot. It's always a lot of fun for everyone. This year Kory was a football player, Aaron was a devil, and Arrie was a really cute pirate. She got to help with the body painting booth with the beehives. Kory and Aaron still get to run around and do all the games. It was a really fun night and the boys got lots of candy to last them until Friday when they will go and trick or treat.

5 comments:

Andy Porter said...

How fun. That's what our ward is doing tonight. The kids are so excited.

Horsley News said...

Happy Halloween to all of you.
MOM

Danielle Christiansen said...

sounds fun. We havnt gotten to go for 6 years because they never have it on Halloween and the girls have dance. I wish our ward would do it on Halloween.

Anonymous said...

I miss your wards Trunk or Treat! Matt and I talk about it every fall. Ours is B-O-R-I-N-G. See you next weekend.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Don't you love Halloween!!!! I was going to ask for a favor. My mom wanted me to ask if you could send the Christmas list to us so that we could do some Christmas shopping while we are here. Thanks!