Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Daylight Savings

For some strange reason we change the time twice a year. I'm not sure why we have this ritual every spring and fall but it always throws my internal clock into a panic. My body thinks that it's going to bed an hour late every night but it wakes up at the same time it has been witch means I'm awake at 5:30 every morning instead of 6:30. I'm tired by 6:30 every night because it's so dark but I can't go to sleep because it's so early. The most frustrating part is that by the time my internal clock adjusts to the new time we will need to "spring" the clocks forward. So if you see me walking around like a zombie please be understanding.

5 comments:

andrea said...

sooo true! i wake up between 4 an 5 every morn and try to make myself so back to sleep! ugh!

Anonymous said...

I HATE DAY LIGHT SAVINGS! They need to leave it along. I get so ornery when it is only 5:30 and dark!

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

I love that it gets dark at 4:00pm

Palomita said...

Even worse than waking up yourself, is that your 8 month old baby wakes up at 5 am now. UGH! I really wish someone with power would figure out that we really don't need to mess with our clocks anymore!

Horsley News said...

Amen, Amen.
Let's stop this madness. Ha Ha
Benjamin Franklin started all this and it needs to stop now.
Much love
MOM