Kory went on his first scout camp out on Friday. His scout troop went to Topaz Mountain. He had a great time even though he was cold. His favorite thing is that he came home with a new friend. He and another boy both caught lizards. They put them in a cooler and brought them home. Kory walked in the house with his hat held tightly closed in his hands. Inside was his new little friend. He has named it Zeek. We put him in a jar and made some holes in the top so he had a place to stay for the weekend. Robert caught a fly and we put it in his jar so that he had a little food. Today Robert went and bought him a roomer place to live. He also bought a bunch crickets to feed him. So now we have a lizard and a jar full of crickets. The boys are loving it.
Welcome to the family Zeek.
January
6 years ago

5 comments:
Ok I can remember catching lizards when I was 7 years old. I don't think my parents let me keep any of them. You guys are cool.
love
Grandma Susan
Always fun to welcome a new member to the family.
Cool, it starts with a lizard then snakes, monitors, you name it.
Cute little lizard!
My girls love catching lizzards. I never let them keep any. Cute name for a lizzard
Post a Comment