Fifteen years ago on a
very cold February day I married my eternal companion. It started me down a road that hasn't always been smooth but has always been worth it. The choice I made to get married so young (I was only 19) may not have been what everyone agreed with but it has been right for me. Robert is still the one who balances me. I have learned so much about myself because he is in my life. I have loved watching him learn and grow and become a better man, loving father and devoted husband. I love you Robert!




This is just a little shout out to Grandma Hernandez, Cyndie, and Ashley Happy Birthday Thanks for sharing your day with me 15 years ago.
8 comments:
That is so awesome. I hope Robert spoils you this weekend with something special. Take care!
I remember that day. Congrats and Happy Anniversary.
Love ya
MOM
Happy Anniversary!! I loved seeing all the pictures! You have always been so beautiful!
congrats guys!
btw thanks Lydia for your sweet comment:)
Congrats to both of you. Here's to another score of 'sometimes smooth but always worth it' years.
awww.. Happy wedding day. 15 years... crazy.
Thanks I didn't even see this until now! That was awesome what you wrote you your husband. I love you guys!
Congrats! Time flies doesn't it! And what a great couple you two make.
Post a Comment