Monday, March 9, 2009

Boyz II Men


We had a fun little weekend. Our week was pretty busy as spring will do to us, but with Roberts birthday coming up we decided to go to the Boyz II Men concert in Wendover. They have a little concert hall out there that seats about 2,500 people. We went out with a couple of friends to have a quick little get away. The concert was awesome. I wish we could have taken our kids because they love Boyz II Men.
After the concert we went and got a bite to eat. Then there isn't much to do in Wendover if you don't gamble so we asked around and found out that there was a live band playing at one of the other casinos so we headed over to check them out. They were rocking it. All old school R&B. We danced in the bar for a while until they took a break and by then it was getting late so we headed back to our hotel. The hard part about it was that we lost an hour of sleep so it ended up being like 1 am before we got to bed. I had to be back for primary on Sunday so I couldn't even sleep in very much. It was worth it. But yesterday I sure felt it. I guess I'm not as young as I used to be.


5 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

what a fun weekend.

The Hurst Family said...

Sounds fun Lydia. I've never been to Wendover. I guess I should give it a try sometime.

Danielle Christiansen said...

I use to love boys 2 men!

Horsley News said...

Sounds like quite a party. Fun times.

John

Lindy said...

Sounds like a totally fun weekend. Even if you didn't get enough sleep