Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy 40th Birthday Robert!




It's offiical my man is 40 today. He's come so far over the years. I hope you like the pictures.



10 comments:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Happy Birthday, Berto!

suzi said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Welcome to the 40 club, glad you're here!!! XOXO Suzi

Teachinfourth said...

Wow, he sure did look like the boys when he was a kid.

Happy Birthday.

Danielle Christiansen said...

Happy Birthday Robert!!!

Horsley News said...

Happy Birthday to Robert.
love
MOM

Kristina said...

40 Holy Cow! Your old! HA! Happy Birthday!
Kris

Anonymous said...

You know I never realized my dad was so much older then Robert! What like 12 years older! Wow! Tell him Happy Birthday for us!

Horsley News said...

Love the Pix, Happy Birthday Rob!

Your boys look just like you. I'm only 6 mos behind you.

John

Cox Clan said...

Wow!! I saw the pictures and at first thought they were Kory. Happy Birthday Rob!! Hope your next 40 are great.

Sean Ryan said...

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Oh it keeps happening, we keep getting older amigo. I love that black and white photo of you "climbing the tree." Too much. Happy 40 Robert.